Personal Fitness Trainer
- Full Time
- New York, NY
Full Job Description
DOGPOUND LA is looking for a full time personal trainer to join our team. The DOGPOUND family is comprised of an experienced group of individuals who match the demand of the high profile clients that we cater to. We operate as a high-end private-training gym, working as a team with a purpose : We are looking for –
Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. Passionate individuals who want to help people
2. Awareness of physical & mental needs – on a client to client basis and emotional intelligence
3. Boxing experience helpful.
4. 1:1 Training experience – A MUST (Hourly Salary).
5. Group training experience is a plus (two to three clients in one session).
6. Ability to share space, equipment and clients
7. Social media engagement, specifically with our brand and teammates.. We DO NOT hire based off of followers on Instagram. We want the real, authentic you and someone who supports our community
8. Positive attitude at all times
9. Hard Workers
10. Team Players
Education and Experience:
1. High School diploma/GED required.
2. Higher education (Bachelor’s, Master’s, etc) is a bonus
3. ACE, NASM certifications are preferred, but not required
3. CPR/AED certification a plus (may be acquired through DOGPOUND continuing education program).
4. *2+ years training experience.
1. Hourly rate based on education, and experience.
2. Complimentary use of facility (off-peak hours).
3. Potential for company stock options/ ability to become a DOGPOUND partner
4. Prospect of advancement within company structure, internal promotions are found throughout the organization
5. Full-time position potential.
6. 401K and other benefits based on eligibility.
Indeed’s salary guide
Not provided by employer
$55.8K – $70.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in New York, NY.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.